The Employers' Council has developed an extensive range of services designed to meet the needs of employers operating in Nepal. These services are available to all FNCCI members.
Legal and Advisory Services
- Advise members on matters related to collective bargaining and strikes, and all labour law related issues
- Provide solutions relating to layoffs, and termination of contracts
- Assist and represent members during labour disputes through mediation and facilitation.
The Employers' Council keeps the members informed and up to date on:
- Labour Law Reform process
- Market information and the business environment
The Employers' Council acts as a documentation center on:
- Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Research and Publication
- Government announcement and updates
Training and Networking Opportunities
- Training Courses
- Conferences, Seminars and Forums
This site has been visited: